What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach's Rashes/Bite is getting bad

He is scratching it, and scratching it hard. Sigh. He seems so uncomfortable. Darn I hate it! He's discomfort is channeling onto me mentally. Vietnam doesn't suit my boy. No prob for Mum, Kendice, Bao and me. But its not working for Baby Zach. There are addition spots on his other tigh! The one on his face is getting worst. RED! Poor little boy. Darn, if only I have the power to transfer his discomfort to me. My poor little baby. But one thing, this discomfort hasn't dampened his spirit! This boy is still very much active and jumping around. Thats a comfort to know.

Bao's friend just came and visit us at the house. She is gonna take us out for breakfast soon. This is Bao's good friend. I am leaving Vietnam real soon! Gonna leave my boy behind with Bao. Sad Sad Sad. Ahhhhh.... Anyway yesterday Bao brought me to have my hair cut. This is the same saloon that I always go when I come Vietnam. Its great! I love it. They cut your hair, then very pretty ladies will lead you to have your hair washed and it comes with simple massage and facial. haha.. Nice nice. The ladies working there all passes some kinda looks test I am certain! Cause all of them are so pretty! (less 1 or 2 lah ... hehe) The one who served me yesterday is a 21 year old lady. She is PRETTY! hehe. Anyway Bao was with me through the wash... Don't worry! I did nothing naughty! haha. Anyway for the cut ,wash, facial and massage...All it cost?? $10! I gave $5 tips to the one who cut my hair and of cause $5 tips to the lady as well. Service goes a long way! :)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    http://mp3.zing.vn/ just for note!

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!