What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Some updates...

Time passes fast! Its been 4 days since I last wrote something. Thought just wanna come pen some thoughts here. Maybe not thoughts just bickering issues! ;) Darn!!! I hate whats happening with the Singapore Market! (STI) Its just not what I expect! Not what's many expect! Ouch! Its painful to my pockets! I was positive the last few months in my portfolio. Small amount, like maybe about $500? Last few DONE transactions was selling of China Oil and SIA. Both positive. But that hand of mine just thought that SPC was a good buy with some min drop that day and with the Oil price shooting to record high. With that analysis, I got 2 lot of SPC at $6.86. And its now $6.48! Thats like a deficit of $800 there about!! Darn! Okay... Its already settled position. I'll just leave it there and just hope that it'll grow soon! But on Friday, DOW is down 

That is a 3% drop!! That is CRAZY!! So come Monday, what is to expect of Singapore Market?? OUCH!!! 
On the brighter side, Oil went up big time also. But lately, this market is so unpredictable! Like I said, its already been paid for. I shall just wait and see. UP UP UP!!  hahaha.

Anyway today noon, we went to Ding Ping's house warming. Yeah her newly created home is just a few blocks from us. Also with the street name, JALAN MEMBINA. And yes I did balloted for this estate as well. And my queue was 4 digits, nothing for me! And its not my first time balloting! As for Ding Ping, she balloted the first time and she got a flat. Sigh. once again, I am complaining about this stupid balloting system, its totally unfair. Sigh.... Her house is nice anyway, think she spent about $30,000 + on renovation. Its nice. How envy I am. No house. Sigh...

STUPID SYSTEM...HDB, you gotta think of pple like us!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!