What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Webcam with Bao Bao

Just did webcam with Bao. Chatted for about an hour. The wonders of technology. Streaming live across hundreds of miles. Thats really something. Ahhhh to remind me that I am miles away from them. This crappy feeling is hunting me once again.  Good to have webcam session, at least I know how they are doing. I had to use my Windows to initial the session though. Apple still very much unfriendly to PC users. MSN and Yahoo on Apple simply do not have the capabilities to voice/video chat with Windows. Darn. 

Zach still is as active as ever. Making hell lot of noise. Thats good to know. I miss them so much. Kendice too. Brought Kendice for Mad Jack just now for our dinner. She loved it! After that we went back, pop by Tiong Bahru Plaza, got her yet another 3 story books. She's really a bookworm! Good for her! But she over do it something. Complaints from her form teacher that she reads during lessons too! Punished her back then. She look so different or rather behave so different when Mum and Zach is not around. Don't know.. just feel that she seems so sad. She fell down in school earlier today. Had bruises on both her knees. Sigh. Poor girl.


We miss Mummy and Baby Zach... So much! 

It' 2:36am now. I gotta catch some sleep, its gonna be a long day tomorrow at work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!