What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Poor Baby Zach

The same shit happened the last time Zach came Vietnam, he has bites all over his body. Its really bad, the bite on his tigh is the worst. It looks very normal intitially and soon it becomes really big and red and it hardens! And then it sorta started to grow a bubble!! So far his tigh one is the worst. The rest are not that bad yet. One of it on his face is becoming really red. Sigh. Brought him to the doctor, all she said was that Zach's not use to the country here thus develop such rashes?? It does not seems anything like a rash. Previously when Zach was here (back in Feb) the doctor we brought him to said it was some kinda worms that had bit him. Whatever it is...its definitely bringing discomfort to Zach. :( My heart really aches!! BIG TIME! Sigh...His tigh one is so bad so bad. So red all around and so hard!! I just don't know how to explain it! Anyway the bubble had burst while he was jumping around. Sigh..Everytime he comes back Vietnam he gets all these rashes or bites! Darn... don't wanna let him come here next time no more!! Hmmmm. Its already Saturday now! Think about it, Mum, Kendice and me will be going back on Sunday morning! How time fly!! But Bao and Zach will still stay till the 01st July!! :( sigh I am gonna miss them so much!! 1 week +2 days I will not be able to see Zach!! Thats a torture!!! Arghhhh...I hope when I am not around in Vietnam, Zach's rashes or bites will be all gone. :( Sigh.. My poor little Zach.

On the Stupid Market
Sigh... Its simply sadness. Yesterday Dow went up and SPC was doing well for a start, mid even up by $0.10!! But when it closed it was down -$0.02!! Totallt crazy!! Totally F**K up! sigh! Pissed!! So pissed!! And now?? Dow is down by 200 over points!! This is CRAZY! Dow up we down and Dow down, we down down down!! STUPID! Stuck with 2 lots of SPC. Sigh! When can I exit this stupid and useless market? Money is being burnt daily!! CRAP CRAP CRAP!

Bought some clothes
Anyway I bought quite some clothes for myself just now. Bought a leather bag as well. hehe. Biong! All are branded okay! hehe If you know what I mean? Who am I writing to anyway? hehe for myself when I grow old. For Zach to read when he grows up! For Kendice as well. Ill just write what I can! hehe. Hoilday..the time really passes fast! Soon, the next thing I'll know... Its back to work!! SIGH. I just wish I could escape from WORK! Darn! RAN away!! haha. Boring! Boring! When will I strike it BIG !?? When When When??

Maybe later! In my dreamzz... Yawns

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!