What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Brought Kendice to Funan and followed by Movie


I was looking for a Mac game to play. the X-Plane 9.0 so I went to Funan with Kendice to look for it. Too bad couldn't find it. Guess the majority games in Singapore still is very much PC biased still. Anyway I ordered it online! Good game must be played! haha. So after that we had dinner at AJISEN, one of Kendice's favorite. Wanted to head to Takashimaya to get Royce Chocolate but thought its abit too late and the rush hour traffic in town. Went back home! And we crossed over Tiong Bahru Plaza and watched the Incredible Hawk! Good show...I like it! Think Bao will like such show as well. Ahhhh I miss them!! I bought some credit from SKYPE worth USD10, I can make about 30 minutes of talk time from the computer to Vietnam land or mobile lines. Already used some, now left USD 7.94. FAST! Heard Zach calling me Daddy Daddy!! :) How sweet and cool his voice was! :) Love it! 

Ain't he look like a Prince on this magnificent chair? ;) Miss him miss him miss him! The Father's pain when he is alway from his son. Ouch! Thats alot of pain!! Boy Boy... Daddy misses You!! I wonder how many times have I typed the word 'Miss' huh? :)

The gentleman you see on the left is Ka-Leng's brother, I call him Shun-Cai. He is a very quiet person, but he can be fun once you know him. He is also like me...crazy over cars! Maybe I should take myself out of that 'crazy' cat. Think I passed that phase in life. I still love my Alfa 147 big time! Anyway Zach was the star! Both of them wanna carry him! He was being sandwich! :) hehe

After a month plus, finally Kendice is gonna head back to school tomorrow! She is already sleeping now. Gonna send her to school! :) Gonna wait for Bao to call me later!! MISS THEM!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!