What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach loves Royce Chocolote!

As you can see.. his mouth is full of chocolate! And its expensive chocolate! And I did not buy it! hehe. Its the Royce chocolate from Takashimaya! It melts in your mouth! No wonder Zach loves it so much!! I can't bear to eat all of them up! Leaving it for him! Infact Kendice loves it too! Looks like nothing much left for me!! ;( hehe. Anyway, I took the chance to snap these pictures! I told him to open his mouth! And here are the results! haha
Cute little Zach!? Anyone do not agrees has to be shot! hehe. Thats a lame joke. Nevermind. Anyway later will be the stupid unfruitful HDB appointment. Only units left are the Dover flats. And its all low level. Think there are about max 10 units left. But the thing is that I NEVER wanted Dover. I wanted Queenstown!! And now all flats in queenstown already fully taken up!! Left a few for other races! But its so stupid to think about it! The Government would rather leave these quota untaken and the flats left EMPTY for years!! Why not just open up to those who is desperately in need of the flats?? Sigh!! Anyway if there are still available flats left come my turn to choose and if I did not want (which I will not want if its Dover) I will be penalized for future balloting!! STUPID! (I hope I am wrong though) Sigh.. its really stressed up to stay in Singapore. Can't even own a house that is right for me! Not that I am asking for a Condo or what! (have better though! haha) 

Appointment will be 4:15pm. I will still go down with Bao and Zach just to show interest. Same ending! Its ARghhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!