What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Sweet Old Memories...


Check this hand made card!! Done by Weiling... on the year 1999! Wow! Thats like 7 years ago! I still have it!  Thanks Weiling! :) 


Here's another sent by Weiling, a post card! Sent to Tiong Bahru Rd Blk 140! Thats so long ago! Really miss the old times! I was very much closer to all my friends back then. After marriage, life is all so different or rather as working adults now for all of us. The meet up seems so rare. At least for me. Miss you guys lots

This next one I found, was done by Meiqi!  ay year 1998 :) Haha remembering those old old time when I sent her to school on my bike then! Haha... She got hell from me so many times! I always scold her when she was late. hehe. Sorry Miki! :) But I enjoyed all those session with you! Have I ever told you that you were my best pillion ever! Well I hell raced other motorists! Darn thinking back...I really endangered her life!! Sorry my pal! But thanks for this card!! :) infact I have many cards made by her !


These 2 letters was sent by Biling! haha the 2nd one is in Chinese! darn I had a hard time trying to figure out the contents! Testing my Mandarin! I too have so many cards, letters, notes from her. This old friend is ...Wow! Time fly! And I heard from somewhere she is preparing marriage! We had lotsa fun back in Poly time. The little argument and all! Man it was so so fun!  :( Too bad, good memories can only be recalled mentally. I wish I could go back in time. I'll do all the things rightly. 

I would say this picture holds one of the most memorable memory for me. I was only a kid, I think I was like 9 years old when my Grandpa gave this to me for my Birthday. Its 10 pieces of Singapore ONE dollar notes, all in perfect condition. See what I wrote on the sanitary disposal paper.  " My Grandfather give me this for me birthday. If I die put it in my coffin"  Silly huh? For a 9 year old boy back then. Anyway Grandpa died soon after. I would still want to honour this sentence I wrote back then. I miss Grandpa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!