What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

HDB .... Sigh. Its just not justified!

I applied for balloting exercise so many times, each time it cost $10. I think I had did it like 4 times in all. And all the balloted number I got is 4 digits and way above the available flats on sale. But I was so happy when I finally got an appointment to go select a flat for the January 08 balloting Exercise. And the appointment is tomorrow 4:15pm at Toa Payoh HDB Hub. But I went online and check the available flats and guess what? There is almost NOTHING left!!! The ones that I wanted all GONE!! Sigh. I really find this is so unfair. Balloting supposed to be the fairer system but I think this system is not FAIR! People like me who has a wife and a kid but not give priority over those just married! I am fortunate I have my Mum's place to stay if not...How? Sigh. Anyway I am still going down tomorrow and see if I have any luck, which I doubt as all can be seen online. Sad..After so many tries, still zero. HDB should come up with a better system. Not easy I know but they have to look after family like mine. :(
Zach went Kallang Stadium! :) Cool! Before it bite the dust! We were there for the FIFA World Cup qualifying round yesterday evening. Quanwei and Beiqi asked me so I brought them there! Kendice supposed to come but she was at the market. Oh well. Anyway Singapore lost 7 - 3 to Ubezskitan! Totally over run by the opponent BIG TIME! No way they can even come close after 30 minutes or so. Anyway it was fun, after so long. Used to visit this stadium almost every match when Singapore was in the Malaysia Cup/ Tiger Cup. The stadium used to be FULL HOUSE back then. These days... hah not even 1/2 filled! Sadness. Anyway come another game, the stadium will meet its maker. hah..what a way to put it! Okok bit the dust like I always like to say. Like my HDB chance bit the dust! Darn!

ARGHhhhhhh...HDB!! Can you help me or not? Do something for me?? Give me a decent flat! I'll pay I 'll pay!! Not asking free!! Please!! 

OK... I am going bonkers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!