What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Someone bite this boy??


Check this picture! :) I call it Expressions! By Steven for Zach! Cool huh? This was taken in real low light, had to use low shutter and close up. With such an active boy, these were indeed a series of touch shots. Wahahaha sound so PRO huh? Darn this boy simply need someone to bite his butt and his cheeks! How to resist not biting him?? Love this baby so much!! Anyway Bao is trying to let him sleep now in the next room. Think he better learn to turn in early, always sleeping late... hehehe Kendice is right beside me reading as I write and she is laughing like a crazy girl...hehe she read that portion that I wrote about biting Zach. hahaha.  Infact I have another picture of Zach to put up! Think I'll leave it for tomorrow! That one his eyes are so hugh!! hehe. Love you guys!

4D RAN AGAIN!

Yeah... thats right. It was again another close call. Same number! 0751 was the standard number I always buy weekly, this was also the number I strike big then. 23rd March 08, $11,000 there about. Yesterday the 1st prize opened 7501!!!! I am super devastated! Thats close $20,000 lost into the thin AIR!! 
Super pain!! 1st Prize man!! Sigh.... And guess what? My Mum bought 1299!!! Look at the 3rd prize!!! Thats another $6,000 lost!! We could had been so rich!! I mean richer!! :( Ahhhh this thing I call... "ASS LUCK" its coming back to me again!! Oh no!!! How? LPP! hahaha. Stocks not doing well...daily losing a few hundreds. Sigh... If I did strike, this money will come in so handy come this coming week where we are returning to Vietnam. Sigh!! How many SIGH have I clocked ? haha...don't know. Just SIGH!! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....4D Gods!! You were so close!! So close...yet so far!!! Sadness Sadness Sadness!! 

(all these while Kendice is right by side reading!! hahahaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!