What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Some SCREW UP back with Company

Some department form my BIG company called me! Darn, told em I am overseas can't attend to the issue. But they kinda replied " Really? You are overseas??" Darn can't they tell from the different ringing tone?!? How smart some can be huh? Anyway its regarding one of my guy who got locked up! And now they wanna release him again!! (2nd time) I really doubt something amiss is going on back at their department! Can't and won't comment much! I am glad that my guy will be reunite with his family soon! I'll ask for an answer when I am back in Singapore.

OIL IS DOWN
SOS call!! SPC is biting the dust again! It is down -$0.06 now!! Sigh thats another $120 deficit! Man! what is happening to Singapore market! What about the fundamental that the government was talking about ? That Singapore will not be affected by the US financial crisis? Darn! Think all the analysts that predicted that there will be no storm should be shot! Darn! ;)

NOTHING TO DO
I am simply sitting at the PC just typing since I have got nothing to do for now! Mum and Lian Choon Auntie went for massge. Good deal here. An hour cost almost like nothing! hehe. Bao brought them there. I am waiting for her to come back, think we will be going to do facial! ;) hehe I will never do such a thing back in Singapore. Ex and its not me! haha in Vietnam, don't care! Cheap! Cheap dirt cheap! hehe. Think I will go get my hair trimmed later and simple massage that will be provide with the cut! hehe. I miss Zach already! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!