What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Day 2 at Vietnam

Nothing really much... This morning we met up with Liping's Parents. Brought them to a dry market, got some stuffs. After that sent them back to their Hotel. They will be returning back to Singapore tonight! (darn I miss Singapore already!) Yawns...I am someone who is very home based! I can't live out of Singapore after awhile! Maybe that's because I have not travel to some wonderful countries yet! Maybe New Zealand will change my mindset? ;) don't know. Don't think I will ever get to travel there. With Kids now, its really hard to be traveling. Oh well... maybe with more money, it'll be all a different thinking. $$$ again! Darn!!

No way of uploading pictures to go with the blog now. Infact I have not taken any pictures so far! haha... guess that excitement of traveling is not within me, its Vietnam and I have been here so many times!! SIEN ½!! Maybe tomorrow I will be taking some pictures, as we might be going to visit some fruit festival. Guess I'll shoot some tomorrow. Bao has gone to have Kendice and her passport renew. They will both be expiring 2009. And she will probably be going to visit the dentist later as well.

Boring Boring!! Thinking of Singapore!! Infact I am thinking of my Apple! Haha I miss my computer back home! I am thinking of buying the Mac Book Pro!! Its's really nice BIG time! But its gonna cost a BOMB! :( haha... I am crazy! Get got an iMac and now I am eyeing this new Apple. Love it man! I am in love with Apple products! They totally kick ass! Windows...Oh well they are just good for gaming! Personality ....Its all about Apple! But if I really do buy MBP, I might get shot on my heart again! Cause it may just be the case like my iMac... Bought it and in 2 weeks the newer model comes out!! OUCH!! (remembering my pain back then) Cuz I heard there might be a new series of Mac Book coming out soon! Don't know when!! It was not mentioned in the Key Note address by Steve. Hmmmm.... Temptation is strong! But , I have no $$$$ lah!!! Crap! Stupid Oil is not doing well also! Dropped $0.04 cents at mid day. CRAP lah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!