What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Tomorrow THEY are coming Back!!

Yes Yes Yes!! Finally!! After so long, Bao and Zach are finally coming back home! Tomorrow 12pm they will be reaching Singapore! After 2 weeks plus.. thats really a long time huh? Zach...Daddy can't wait to see you!! Bao Bao as well! Way too long and way too tough for me! Without them by my side. Gosh this is what I call "SUFFERING!" :) I am so excited to be waiting for them at the Airport. Ka-Leng will also be coming! Cool! Miss her too!

Today I did not work, as I took my duty off. Thus got James and Kristine and Lawrance for mahjong at my house. They were also on leave. Anyway I won $30 after 2 rounds. Poor Kristine, she was the sole loser this time round. She seems to be always losing!! Darn! Poor thing. (If you are reading this...WORK HARDER!!!)

Talking to Kristine on MSN now. She is sharing with me he husband's colleague got killed by a drunk driver while walking with his wife and daughter on the pavement!! I can't believe it. Just cannot accept the way his life was taken away. Sigh. A drunk malay driver, and it happened on a afternoon!! What the hell was he even thinking!! Drinking and driving!! And killing a man!! He is only age 40+ I just refused to accept this! Though I do not know him. But this is simply unacceptable!! How can a life be taken away just like that!!?!!?? Sigh. Life is so unpredictable.


Check this picture out? Fimiliar? Its Windows VISTA! But wait... Its not Apple OS X? hehe. Its running VISTA and OS X! Cool huh? I am running the program Parallel on my Apple. With that I can run Windows simoutaneously! Cool huh? I can install programs that are not support by Apple now :) Cool. Great program! Ohhh anyway I got the Apple Wireless keyboard today. Cost me $128 Ouch! Love this Apple!

I am looking forward to see Bao and Zach on webcam later (SKYPE!) if they are coming on that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!