What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Can't Sleep!! Darn! Working Blues...

Cannot get myself onto the bed. Just do not want to end the day this soon? But hey its 1:47am! The day had ended! I should be already sleeping! Given the time in Vietnam, I'm long in dreamy land. Where is that 'Zzzzz' monster? Come back! 

Had a webcam session with Bao and the 3 Siblings just now through Yahoo. Of course Zach was the main lead ;) Oh that webcam came with sound. Duh. Daddy Daddy!! DADDY DADDY! Thats what what this little devil of mine shouted when he saw me through that lousy Sony Vaio notebook webcam. (time to replace it with Mac Book Pro!)  Gosh I miss that voice, I miss that kiss I always ask for from this boy! I miss him so so so so much!! I can't sleep! What do I do? I think of them.

Asked Ka-Leng to come back Singapore with Bao on the 1st July, told her I'll pay for her airfare if she's keen! She's gonna check with her Dad. Probably he'll not approve eh. She's only 16! Traveling alone (going back) that's gonna weigh on her Dad! Concern concern of course! 

What is he trying this time round?? Thats another roar? Or is he trying to show me his teeth are fully grown?  Young Man! You have alot more miles to walk! :) Now SMILE for the camera will you? 

Thats a better shot! ;) Still he is trying to pull another funny face! Getting some of his Sister's genes! 

Love you Baby Zach...Daddy's gonna get some sleep for now! Its back to money making tomorrow all for you and sister....and of course Mummy! Goodnight! And love you guys!! Big Time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!