What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Dạy 5 in Vietnam

Its 04:49am in the morning and I am up! Don't know just woke up. So went to surf the net, login Utopia, check hardwarezone forums out, looked at Dow Jones. (its up finally! I think its 4 days of RED and its a mere up now) Nothing much I had done here except sleep and eat! ;) Really not any fruitful trip at all! The more I come here, the least exciting it gets. Last night we went Ben Thanh. The place I was most excited to go then cause I get to buy all my Nike Shirt there. hehe. The excitement has definitely died down. Like I said before, the main reason I am here for this trip was to company my wife and Zach for the 1st week. I can't bear to be apart from Zach for a whole lopng 2 weeks! Thats a torture!

Later about 8am, we are gonna have breakfast, Mum wants to give a good treat to Bao's Brother in Law. He has been a great host to us all these many times we came here. Stayed his house and he always treats us. 8am sound early for the fact they always sleep till much later then that! haha lets see how later!

I think I am gonna go catch alittle more sleep... (my right knees still hurts, sigh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!