What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Back from Office


Had duty yesterday, I just got home. Tired? Maybe? Opened letter box tonnes of bills to clear! Man last month is yet another month of excessive spending. With the main bulk going to Petrol! It cost me $471 for petrol last month! Thats really HIGH!! Darn! The price of that stupid crude oil is pushing my bills up BIG TIME! Ouch! Think the white flag gonna be raised really soon. Sigh. Money Money Money! When will it be " Not Money Not Money Not Money!" Apparently this will never happen. Being in a society that is so real. What can I say? Its a real world that we are living in. And without that $$$, you are no body huh? Sad to say, true in life. 

Here's another comic strip done for Kendice! She requested for it! :) Think gotta come up with a better storyline in future! hahaha trying to get Kendice to get her eyes looking at the right direction was certainly not easy! ;) Its fun to use Comic Life. 

Just 3 more days to go, and I will be smiling everyday. Bao and Zach are returning back to Singapore! :) I miss them so much! I just want to give them a hug. I wonder how Zach is now. Looking at the time now 9am, it'll be 8am in Vietnam. I bet he's sleeping soundly now. Bao told me he was sick the past days with a fever! Think all his bites/rashes are gone now. 

Here's another screenshot taken, Siu-Leng and Baby Zach. What a smile he has huh? :) Gosh I miss him so much! You can see that he was so happy seeing all of us in that little box (lower left) I am gonna SKYPE  them tonight certainly! Clear! Love it! Daddy miss you all!!

So whats the program today? Hmmmmm...  No idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!