What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Brand New Phone...Bite the dust!

This is what is became of the phone I bought for my wife. It cost easily $648 without contract at mobile shop outside. Not cheap at all. But thats what that is left of it now. The screen cracked. It is cracked from the inside. So heart pain! I got it with the Starhub $200 voucher that sent me and top up additional $138. And of course I had to re-contract that mobile line as well. But the market rate selling is $648. This is one of the highest model for the Sony Ericsson mobile. So painful..Wife cried today when she called me when I was in office, telling me that the phone broke. It was my little cousin!!!! She broke it!! But she did not admit to it till I spoke to her and told her to admit her mistake if she really did it. And there you go... KIDS!! She admitted that she was jumping on the bed....my guess is that she stepped on it accidentally. SIGH...What to do?? She has been staying at our place for the past 3 days. She wanna stay over to play with Kendice. What an expensive stay she had caused us. :( Anyway Bao was devastated ! She was so sad, her eyes were red when I saw her. She had brought the phone to Sony Ericsson servicing center and the repair will cost $220!! I told her forget it...since we only paid $138 for the phone!! Now I am thinking about it...we will probably send it in tomorrow for the repair since the phone cost $648. It will be a waste not to repair it. Pain...what to do? If not its gonna be a useless phone. The screen is simply showing a BLACK screen with that few hairline cracks. Sigh... LIQING!! WHY WHY WHY!!! (she is only 8 years old)
Anyway as promised, this is a picture of Zach taken just minutes ago! hah.. and he is making alot of noise at the next room now! This little fussy Zach! hehe. Cute! Love him!  He look really handsome in this picture huh? striking that innocent look to me! ;) Lately don't know why his face seems to have so many scratches! Weird! Anyway he vomited just now again! Whenever he chokes or cough badly, the tendency that he vomit is so high. Poor little Zach!  Love him! Sometime I wonder ....How will I do if he was not born? I just can't live without him!! :)

ON MY STOCKS

What can I say? Sigh... everything is so red! Dow was up like 70 points last night but Singapore market took another major beating today losing 50 points on the STI. That of course setting me in the RED much much more. The only counter with me now is SPC, bought at the price of $6.86 x2 lots! And I think today it closed at $6.32. Thats deficit of $540 per lot! With admin charges, that like $1200 in the RED. Sigh... what happened!!  Dow is now up by 3 miserable points. Closing it'll probably crash out once again. Sigh... its been real bad for me lately! Or rather all these time. $$ Gods!! Where are you? I need you!! I need you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!