What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Paintball is FUN!

My company had paintball Check this website out! http://www.weplaypaintball.com ! This is my first time playing this game. And I love it! Its so fun! Using these so called paintball markers shooting at each other! Really fun! But PAIN if you get shot especially in the thighs, arms or even head! I got shot like directly on my forehead! "HEADSHOT" But I managed to headshot others back! Of of my poor guy got bruises all over his body and really BAD! ;) I got quite a few bruises myself as well! The worst being the one on the back of my right thigh, the 'blue black' is super big! 

But all these bruises were all well worth it! We had a good bonding session, all my guys love it! And I will be suggesting that we go back again when we can! But its certainly not cheap! Each of us paid $60, with McDonald's included! 250 paintballs each there about. FUN!! I will certainly wanna go back play this again! Anyway its 04:21am now! ;) I simply woke up! Actually it was Zach who kinda made me wake up. Been looking after him since like 9pm. He had been making so much noise, he seems to be moving about all the time in his sleep. Tough baby to look after! But its all worth these restless days! So much of Zach!! ;) hehehe. He smell so nice! I just like to smell him everywhere! hahaha. Sadistic Father huh? Opps. Ohhh yesterday and today I had no car! I sent it in for servicing at EuroAuto. Sister will pick it up for me as this Monday, we will be leaving for Vietnam!! Woohooo. Taking a break from all these crap! (work) 

Here's another picture of the cutest boy! This was taken 17th May! His eyes are really BIG huh? Handsome Zach, like Daddy. ;) Photoshoped some marks off his face on this one! Later I go smell him again! Wahahaha....

DREAM ON HDB

Know what? I dreamt that I got my new HDB flat!! :( Sigh... It was a 2nd storey one but the size of it was great! It was simply a very nice feeling of owing an own flat! It was being realized in my dreams! Arghhhh it was almost materialized! Sigh... Hate HDB! 

Yawnsssss...

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!