What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Back in Singapore (Home!!) And here comes the pictures!!


Finally back home. It was not a good moment at the Airport back in Vietnam. Of course saying goodbye is never good when it comes to your love ones. I really miss my Zach so much... Heart ached so much when you know that he will only be returning back to Singapore in 9 days time! Its gonna be a really painful count down! He was crying so badly when I said bye bye to him at the Airport. It seems as if he knows that we are leaving him for now. I cried too but in my heart. So for a start, I'll load up some pictures of our Vietnam trip here to rekindle some memories! 

This is Zach new hairdo from Vietnam! Indeed its nice! Thought its better then the Singapore barbers! He look so cool aye? Definitely my boy! You look Handsome! Love you little baby! I have so many pictures that I wanna upload all for memories sake! ;)

Kendice and Sui Leng making funny faces! :) This was taken at a dinner at the local restaurant! We had a great meal! To them at least...But I would really prefer the Vietnam PHO and Steaks!! ;) hehe

I believe that the picture above tells the story! The food was great! Bao's Brother-in-law sharing some stories? :) Oh the crab was great! But I only had so little! Gotta give Kendice my serving! Ouch! She loved it! Smile. Anyway did I mention that the final bill was cheap! If I remember correctly it cost only about $100 odd? Its cheap! Eat till you drop! 

Look this the picture here! hehe its Siu-Leng crying! hehe. This was taken at Bao's brother newly constructed house. Anyway Siu-Leng was crying so loud and desperate, crying that she do not understand the Chinese class she is attending, and that all her lessons were so difficult and she understand NOTHING! ;) She is cute! She is smart but she is simply bad at Chinese I guess. Of course beside her is her Sister! Ka-Leng, she is 16 years old. She is definitely a very nice person to be with. She is fun! So fun! haha she is very sensible, without her we would had a hard time as she looks after Zach for us most of the time! I really enjoyed these Sister's company when in Vietnam! Gosh I am missing both of them already. :( Sigh.

2 shots here! :) Left was taken at Bao's brother house and the second was back home! When Zach is feeling warm, his cheeks always turns red! That is really good looking! Radian looking Zach! Love those Rosy cheeks!! Thinking of him now... I just want to bite his cheeks!! Or his butt? I miss Bao and Zach so much now!! :( Sigh...I miss them!! Arghhhh and its still a long way to go before I get to see em in person! Probably tonight they will do a webcam session with me. Miss you guys!! So much!

Here is a up close of those "tempting to bite" rosy cheeks! ;) hehe you simply wanna bite them!! Pinch them!! I miss you Baby Zach!! Wish I could fly back to be with you once again! I miss hearing you calling me Daddy Daddy!! I miss your crying I miss your laughter I miss your smell!! Oh no!! How can I take it!! 9 days!!! Sigh

What a cheeky boy he is at 20 months!! He is pulling down Siu-Leng's pants!! Opps! Kinda 'RA' ! Okok both are kids! Its fine! It was so funny when Zach kept pulling her pants down! We really had a laughing time then! He is so adorable!! The one you see in the middle is the house servant. Zach knows how to call her and kept calling her at times!! Le-Zhen Le-Zhen!! So funny!! Gosh! I miss being in that house already!!! So much laughter so much fun but also alot of SLEEP for me! hehe

Okay these 2 clowns are at it again! The funny faces strikes once again! :) BLAM!!! This is what Siu-Leng always do! She learnt it from Hanah Montana...And I only got to know who this Hanah Montana from her! Slow? I don't know! Apparently she is a rock star and held concerts! Kendice knows though! 

Now this picture shows a pretty Ka-Leng huh? ;) The first one she was caught off guard! hehe Both these sweet ladies posing for a nice shot! Just a waste the picture was alittle blur. But it caught that sweet smiles :)  There was one night, I believe it was the last night for me in Vietnam, Bao, Ka-Leng and myself, we went for ice-cream! :) We had fun at that ice-cream restaurant! So much laughter so much crap! hahaha FUN! :) Miss You Ka-Leng!!


Those were the bites I was talking about. Poor little boy! It must had itched so much that he scratched till it sorta bled. :( The bottom one is on his left thigh. It was very bad... But I think its recovering now. The one on top, his face...He kept scratching it, and scratching it HARD :( We tried to paste a plaster over all the bites, but somehow Zach will scratch it out! I pray that he'll recover from these weird bites/rashes soon! 9 more days!! I can't monitor him! Sad Sad.

I miss all of them!! So much. So much!! I love you guys!! Hope to see you all again!! REAL SOON! As for Bao and Zach..Quick come home!! Daddy misses you guys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!