What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

ZACH CALLED ME PA PA!!!!!!!!!!

Today Zach finally managed to call me PA PA!! And even know how to call JIE JIE!! Wow!! So cute!!! I am trying to record it down now! :) hahah ! Today 24th March 2008 is the first time I hear Zach called me PA PA!! So excited and happy! Yesterday struck 4D today Son called me!! What a start of a week! He is right now in the room now. Messing about here and there!! Hahaha. Cuteeeeeeeeeee.

Now on some finance stuffs. Today I sold the off the Sembmarine I bought on Thursday, made $112! haha...small money! But SGX went up by $0.50 and China Oil up by $0.02, thus today I covered about $800 back! Cool man! hehe... My colleagues all knew about my luck in 4D, of cuz I had to treat some of them, went to Jack's place...Just 4 of us. ;) Spent $133 for this treat! Guess I have to give more treat in time to come!! Its a bonus to me!! hahah $11k!! Woooooooooo SHOICK man!!

Ohhh... Delwyn called me up today, he is interested in taking a Private Flying Lisence! Finally I can have someone to accompany to do what I always like! Talking up a PPL. But it will be in Malaysia cause to obtain a PPL in Singapore is way too expensive. Of course this PPL from Malaysia will not allow us to fly back in Singapore. Anyway for me, this will be a leisure thing for me! Can't wait to fly solo someday! How exciting it will be!! But still I guess $10k is min that I have to spend to obtain a PPL if I am up to it! Tomorrow Del and me will be going for a medical checkup! :) With that we can start to apply for Membership! Can't wait! :)

Lets hope all will go well!! I AM SO HAPPY! hehehehehe.... Wed to strike again?? hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!