What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Another day....

Just got back from work.... Picked up Kendice, went NTUC bought some chocolate and now home! What a long day it had been. As my comapany had a ceremony, changed of command if you like to call it. Anyway I came back home in the afternoon to change to the proper attire and headed back for the ceremony. Was just a simple 35 minute ceremony. Can't talk much on my work on blog! If not get into trouble also don't know why!

I just set up an email and a Blog account for Kendice. I thought its a good idea to have this going. In a way it can improve her expression in life. I can also monitor what's happening in her life if she were to pen it all down. ;) I am going to give her 15-20 mins daily to write her blog. She love the idea and is currently writing her first blog!! Its at http://kendice.blogspot.com !

Today's market was good in the morning but it gave up at the end of the trading day. Lost on both counters today! Ouch! Need more money!! Hehehe. Paid my half yearly road tax also. $706!! Ouch again!! Darn!! Anyway its 1902hrs. The critical time for my phone to ring! That is if I strike 4D! Hahaha guess such good luck only comes one in a blue red moon! Hmmmm still I wish the feeling will be back very soon!! I wanna strike again and again!!! Wahahahaha. When is 9518 gonna open top 3 prize huh!?? Wahaha.

Wife just woke up but Baby Zach is still in his dream land! ;) catch him later when he awakes! Funnnnnn!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!