What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Back from "Rule #1"



Crap!! Its a crap show!! Boycott!! Darn!! It supposed to be a horror show! Okay .... there were many parts where it scare the shit outta you (my wife, not me) but its all that sound effect or rather the loud noise out of a silent part, if you know what I mean. Thats how GHOST movie scare the audiences. Anyway this is another crappy show where 'Ghosts' can be combat with modern guns! How crap can that be? Yeah whoever got touched by the one possessed by the ghost will get infected and so on so forth! Anyway the ending was another DUMB one!! Enough said, go catch it if you think what I just sum up is exciting! Or if not... Forget it! Oh... Fiona Xie acted in this show too! ;) Wooo she's BIG if you know what I mean!! Wahahaha.

Tomorrow is another new day at work...Another bad start to the stupid market! I mean Singapore Exchange. What else? Last Friday Dow Jones suffered a -194 points lost. As expected later at 9am, its gonna be a sad sad day!! Crap. I am still holding on to SGX and China Oil. All at lost! Darnnnn...... Baby Zach, your milk powder are all stucked there!! Opps!

SGX can you buck up???

Anyway here is 2 pictures of Zach with his latest Spidey booster! ;) hehehe... Cute!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!