What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Another RED day for Dow!!



Thats what I call a bloodbath. Sea of red. Thats the blood I am seeing now. Dow is not doing well, currently as of now its down by -60 points! Well its better then the start where it was close -200! The market is really bad, this comes amid new of the Bank Bear Stearns being bought over by JP Morgan taken over. Its really ridiculous! Bear Stearns stock was like all time high the pass 52 weeks at $195 and its now $4.19 now!! Last Friday it closed at $30! Today it dropped by 80% easily!! Thats crazy!! I got this quote from the net " The $236 million price tag makes Bear a company worth less than the cost of its building, located on Madison Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, which was valued for approximately $1 billion, according to current real estate market estimates. " quoted by foxbusiness.com . I can't imagine this kinda madness hit our local banks!! Anyway I sure hope that Dow can edge up positive tomorrow. Singapore market is so badly hit by this credit crisis!! Can't take no more!! Ouch!!


Alright for some lighter side... Zach is doing well! ;) Oh he is 17 months already!! Not 15 as I previously posted!! ;) Opps. He is currently playing with Grandma! Everyone really love this little boy! Kendice as well but she is getting outta hand lately. Think of the days, we all went through the beatings by our parents!! Okok.. thats growing up! But still... darn! She needs more discipline!! okok.. I definately have to end today with a picture of Zach! ;)
This was taken on January! This toy bike was picked up from don't know where la! Mum found it!! hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!