What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

No Joy posting Zach's Video!!

I am trying to load the video which Zach called me PAPA , MAMI, MA and JIE JIE... But it seems like the video failed to be uploaded. Its mp4 file. Hmmmm Still waiting. No joy!!! Anyway I just returned from Mum's stall. Tired and Hot day! I was playing with Zach most of the time at the market, thats the idea of me being there. Now back home...feeling good!! Later at 2000hrs I will be going to PMC's place for mahjong again. I lost $400 last week there! Today I must change it la. Gotta win or at least not lose BIG again. Its so "sien" if you keep losing . Then again... I lost last week there and won BIG at 4D, kinda worth the gamble! hehehe. Maybe it will happen again? Today is Saturday, there is 4D !! Lets hope something happen!! Best is my current Alfa number open!! 9518 open!! Then all hell break loose!! wahahah.. Possible? We shall see at 1900hrs! Wahaha.

Wanted to load Zach calling me video but its not working . Well I will load a picture I took just now at Mum's stall when Liyan came to visit us, Zach took Liyan's baby daughter's glasses. hahah he look so funny when he put it on! hahah he looked STONED in the picture. You know when Zach goes to the market, everyone wants to carry him, wants to bring him out. He has that "thing" that everyone love him! But he is getting much more naughtier ehhh. Wonder how can I control him in future!! Ohhh... Anyway Zach can identify BUS now! When he sees a bus, he will say " BUS!" hahah So cute! I guess this is the time where he is really starting to learn and say many things! This morning something reall cool happened!! He took his poo pot to Bao Bao and immediately Bao sat him down and he started pooing!! hahah so SMART!! Look at this picture on the right... he is trying so hard to force it all out!! Wahahaha.. Man! This boy is sooooo I just wanna bite him!! ;) He is sleeping right now!

I am tired...gonna take a bath and rest! And prepare for the great battle later!!

Before I forget!! Darn!! JAMES wrote to HDB to complain why he got summon when Lawrance and myself did not when we were all parking at the same place with the same coupons tore! Well... Guess what? Now I also recieved a FINE!! Darn!! SABO KING!! <---James if you are reading this... YES I BLAME YOU!! Darn!! Don't try to say not your fault!! Its YOUR FAULT FOR ALL I KNOW!! Darn!! SBK from today I will call you! hehehe






0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!