What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Its early...

Its 0357 hrs. I had awaken! ;) Slept early yesterday, thus now I am fully awake! Checking the Dow now. Its down. Not alot. After 2 days of rally, today its giving up its gain, right this moment its down by 34 points. Hmmmmm surely it will affect the Singapore market. Anyway for the past 2 days, STI gained alot! Just one SGX, it went up by $1.16 in 2 days! And China Oil field up by $0.07 cents! Thats alot! Or rather to me thats like about $1.7k! ;) But I am very sure today if the Dow closed in RED major counters will suffer again. Right now its -23!! I hope it will close flat!! Better then RED!


Anyway yesterday I met my Bao with Zach at Takashimaya for a good dinner! Always wanted to go but did not have the chance. Finally did it yesterday! Was great food, price was $80 for 2! Buffet, Cocoa Steamboat! hehehe...At least to celebrate my winnings! But looking at the rate I am spending, I think this $11k will be fast finished! hehe. Whatever it is... Oh well its a bonus money! Today is Wednesday! I hope I will strike again!! If I do strike!! I will have to honor my personal promise! hmmmm revamp of life! hmmmmmmm



Sharing another cute picture of Baby Zach! :) This was taken in Feburary, CNY period. It seems like Zach is giving me a ROARrrrr. But the fact is that he wanted me to open the door for him! Hahah...What a boy!! :) Love you Zach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!