What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Its a GREAT day!! Wow!!

Today 23rd March marks a special day!! First time I strike 4D from the top 3 prizes!! Yes I finally struck!! Wooohoooo... its my old car, the Honda Integra SFY751M!! After buying this number for more then 2 1/2 years. Today it finally opened!! $11.2K was the amount I am richer!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Covered all the loses on stocks!! Okok almost all! But still its WAAAhhhhhh the feeling is simply so SHOICK!! Infact yesterdat I was like so shit up as 0751 almost opened in 3 spots! But all missed! Well well... and today it OPENED!! Wow wow wee!! The feeling is simply incredible man!! Words cannot express!! Wahaha... Of course I have to give some money here and there. Treat some people here and there as well! Bao is so happy, Mum as well too! hahaha I called like so many people sharing with them all the good and wonderful news!! hehe...typical of me! Always like to share my joy with many! Tomorrow work is gonna be a special day!! I have lights shinning all over me!! hahaha! Just yesterday I posted my thoughts of doesn't pays to be kind... Today I was proven wrong. Hmmmm...how eriee. Hmmm. I will monitor. My life might just take a major revamp!

Zach is in the room now... Opps just ran out! haha. I am gonna get some stuffs for Zach!! Consider it a blessing!! :)

Anyway today we had family lunch! Thereafter we went to Expo for the baby exibition. Waste of time... Cannot make it! Nothing much to see!!

(STUPID KEYBOARD...gonna go bonkers soon!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!