What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

STI down by 58 points!

Setback again. SGX lost $0.38 today. That's another $380 lost on paper!! China Oil lost $0.02 today!! That's another $200!! Anyone can do the sum. That's $580 paper lost for the day!! Ouch!! Every trading day I am losing hundreds and hundreds! That's definately not healthy!! And worst of all, the market might not even seen its bottom!! Cut lost now is stupid! Darn!! All had been well like 6 months ago. US is dragging us down big time!!! Looks like there is no way I can touch these 2 counters for a long long time!! Arghhhh

Anyway I just got back from my medical appointment at National Skin Center. The skin problem I have is known as Psoriasis. But under medication cream its all okay. Next appointment will be open. When my medication runs out. Hope Zach has nothing of this!! Now back home!! Feeling a little dizzy. Think gonna fall sick soon. Flu is coming!! Gotta stay far from Zach!! But that seems impossible!! He is too cute to be far away from!! Wahahah

Anyway I am writing this from my iPhone!! Cool huh!! Go buy one at http://www.apple.com !! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!