What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

A day at Pierce Resevoir

What's up? Well I guess this will be a new start of a blog by me for my lovely son, Zach Ang and of course what happening in my life! I will try as much as I can to post Zach's update and even his pictures online for everyone to view. Just some background, Zach was born on the 11th October 2006! He is about 15 months old as of now! Here's a picture of him at his latest development! :) His spikey hair! How cute can that be huh? hah. Anyway this picture was taken at one of the morning when all of us went Pierce Reservoir. He definately had a great time enjoying himself!


That day we brought Zach to watch monkeys, he sure was very amazed by them! What a boy!! He is currently in his dreamland next room! He simply just too cute!! Love him so much! Here's another picture of Baby Zach! This was taken about 3 months back where he was dominating my computer! He just wouldn't want to come up! He'll cry so badly if I insisit him to leave my computer alone!! haha... He had a wonderful time then!

Gonna go fetch my wife from Mum's stall in awhile. Gonna bring Zach along of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!