What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Dow is so UP! So is my Boy at this time!!

This is the kinda chart/price I would like to see every night! The Fed is holding a meeting in a few hours time, to further cut interests rate. Most likely it would be another 1 percent cut! This is in order to calm the market. Lets hope that it will end up positive by at least 300 points tonight! Anyway SGX was up by $0.20 today but China Oil failed me again. Dipped by another $0.005. I really wonder when will I see the green?


Its so late now!! but my Zach is still up!! Playing with Grandma and Bao and Uncle!! haha Better tuck him into bed soon! :) Anyway I will have to be in base by 0530hrs later!! Having range (bang bang!!) Looks like I have not much time to rest!! hehe. Infact I just came back from meeting Rebecca and Audrea, (MAJ Desmond's cousins) 2 fun ladies to talk to! This time I had to upgrade Audrea's iPhone for her to the latest 1.1.4, managed to settle it, and we went to Newton to have a well deserved supper! Oh their friend came along...funny girl too! Fun to be with them. Will stay in touch!


Here's a picture of Zach to end this sleepy day as usual! :) hahah I better make him sleep now!! Hardly any babies stay up this late!! Zach ought to be in BED!! hahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!