What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Back from Family Dinner...and a OUCH!



Dinner was great, but why an OUCH? This OUCH is sooooo pain! The 4D Gods almost knocked on my door again! Sadly it was so close... You see I had a dream last night, I had 4 numbers given to me. But I can't really recall the number to be 8848 or 4484. So on the safe side I bought both!! $2 Big and $4 Small. Today first prize opened and my heart SANK! It opened 8818!!!!!! Thats like $20,000 gone just because of 1 single digit!! Thats pure pain man!! Can't believe my eyes when I saw that number. Oh well... can't complain lah! After all I did strike a 2nd prize on the 23rd this month. Not so bad la... but it could had been more!! Then I can really buy my MBA!! Ouch!

Ok Ok the iPhone camera sure sucks!! The quality is bad, not to mention in low light... it totally sucks! But still this picture tells a thousand words! Denise's Birthday! Sister's treat today! Of course lah! Her daughter's Birthday! But next week I will be giving all of them a treat, probably it will be at COCOA! :) Later I'll come online and post more of Zach's Pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!