What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach has new friends

I had tried to get Zach's interests from Lion Dance to Barney before by showing him Barney on YouTube but he was simply not interested back then. I believe it was the childcare that got his interest on Barney! And he totally is crazy with Barney! He love it so much! He has always been showing me Barney on his bag!! Also he keep wanting to see Barney VCD all the time :) So I got him a small Singing Barney few days back and decided since it was Childrens' Day today I got him another bigh talking Barney!! hehe.  I got Kendice a Little Mermaid sling bag and a sticker. :) Here's a picture of Zach and his new friends!! heh
I had to censored his hehe ;) Anyway he loves his Barneys! ;) But he seems to like his small singing Barney more!! darn!! hahaha.  He just pee in the room!! And he came to me and "Oh oh" and I knew he pee on the floor!! Beat his hands and he cried!  He is already toilet trained!! He does this once in a while... hehe. And now he is disturbing me!! On my lap now! haha and is saying koo koo bird!! haha

Anyway Dow set to fall today... Sigh! It dropped 777 points on Monday. Biggest drop in 20 years! Sigh... and I got 2 lots of Keppel a day before. Sigh. But the next day Dow gained 485 points!! But the following day which is today Singapore market is closed for Hari Raya. And now Dow set to fall today... OMG! Tomorrow STI will plunge likely. Sigh.

HELP!! Sad Man this financial market! :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!