What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

I simply can't wait for tomorrow! The adrenaline is pumping! Darn!! This Macbook Pro is making me wild just thinking about having it! Woooohooo!! I so want it right this instant!! Darn! :) This is cool! They will be sending it to me tomorrow from 9am to 12pm!! Its the earliest slot TNT can send me!! I will be waiting!! I will open the door and wait!! And I will be snapping away like I said! And pictures to be loaded here!!

Kendice is seen in the picture above using the newly set up computer! She is infact still using it now. I gave her a break from revising her work. Tomorrow she is taking her science paper. Should not be a problem I think! Anyway I went to get a wireless adapter (DLINK) for the computer so I would not have to put the RJ45 cable from the room out into either the living room or Kendice room! Damage is $49! And its working well! :)

Zach is disturbing me right now!! :) hahah he's so funny! He is going like 'Orrr Shee' Orrr Shee' meaning either pee or crap! hehe. This little devil!! He is crying loudly outside now! Cause he switch off the power while Kendice is using the PC!! I scolded him and smacked his hands!! He is saying " KAN BARNEY KAN BARNEY" I said NO! And he cries away! hahaha. 

This picture obviously was taken before he was crying!! Ask him smile for me for a shot and he did this 'tu tu' face!! Darn I need to bite him so hard!! :) Love this boy so much!!!

Ahhhhhhhh... time pls pass fast for now!!? hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!