What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Is this the NEW MacBook Pro??

News had it! 14th October will be the special MacBook event!  It is already confirmed ! I meant the event but is this picture a leaked redesigned Macbook Pro? If it is really so...Oh I am in love!! :) I have been waiting so so long for this to come!! Its time to upgrade my notebook!! As in from my Sony Viao which had already went bonkers long ago. 

But it is gonna be in a $4XXX range certainly. Haizzzz... Too much to consume! Too much Too much. Looks like I am staying side line again. Stupid stock market. If not for that financial shit, I'll walk right into the Apple store and get it once its launch!! Haizzzz
Cant help but post this picture of Zach being punished! He did something wrong and he pulled his ears himself! I told him kneel down! And he did! wahaha but of course he is not taking it seriously! You can tell from the look on his 'smiling' face! ;) Wahahah he is so fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!