What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

This MacBook Pro is wonderful!

Its doing great! Thankfully it does not have any defects as posted by some of the brothers on hardwarezone forums. Most importantly, there's no dead pixels! Cool..so everything is great! I had installed Adium on it and customized the design of it like that of my iMac. Probably gonna install Microsoft Office and Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop soon after. Love it soooo much! Its AMAZING piece of equipment! Think I might need to look at accessories for it? Like palm rest, carry case? (where I wanna carry to huh? hehe) 

Some reviews by me on this baby 

Trackpad - this is one of the coolest feature on this new macbookpro. I can do wonders with this, it works like the iPhone. Using just your fingers, you could do many actions, like rotate, swipe, zoom and many more! This feature has to be tried!! :)

Screen - Like I said before, either you love it or hate it! For me I have always been a fan of glassy screen! If not for the glossy screen I would not be even considering this baby. So far all my screens had all been glossy! The color is crisp, super clear! For the matt fans, sorry maybe Apple will introduce the new 17 inch with matt in time?

Backlight - Cool!! It comes on and goes away when the ambient like get dim or brighten! Sensor in place certainly! This one is good so I could ninja my way inthe night while my wife sleeping! no bright lights!! :)

Uni body - The entire body is made out of a solid aluminum block! It feels so metal!! It makes the Macbook Pro feels very much superior compared with your normal plastic notebooks! It sure is one of the brilliant trademark Apple come up with this! Solid like it feel!!! Cool!!!

Ahhhhh finally my batt is fully charged!! :) Don't think I am the sort who will really take great care of the batt or rather optimise it! I am those who charge as and when I want!! What about the discharge cycle and all? haha I'll just enjoy this beautiful, sexy savvy gadget !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!