What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Got her something

Bao always wanted some good bags. Oh well finally she gets it! :) Compliments from her husband me. COACH bag! And a COACH purse! Got it a a really good price, thanks to a friend who managed to get it for me from the U.S. Buying from U.S sure make the bucks count! Here is a picture of what I got for her.
The bag would have cost $969 and the purse would have cost $405 in local Coach boutique! But I got the back at $607 and the purse at $106. Thats a savings of $650+. Should had ask my friend to buy more and I'll put it up for sale huh? :) Anyway Bao love it! :) Cool! hehehe. She got a toy and so now its my turn! 

What would be my toy? For the smarter ones will know. The 2008 Macbook Pro! :) Yeah I am waiting for the delivery!! Cool! Its not gonna come only between the dates 3rd to 6th Nov! Darn this wait is surely gonna seem like 100 years!  Excitement feels me all over!! Its time to spoil myself once again after suffering so much trauma over the crappy turbulence (market). When its here I'll post more about it! 

On my stocks? I've realized my losses. Its painful but I am stress free at least...for now till I make another BUY! ;) I sold all remaining Olam at $1.08 yesterday. Thats a lost of about $7,000 ? Ouch! I just feel that this market is set for more down turn.  But today Olam went to to as high as $1.22!! Crap!!! Well it closed at $1.11 though...Still 3 cents higher then my selling price. If I were to calculate, I think I lost about $30k for this whole year? Darn! Thats sure alot of money. Maybe its also time to take a break ...a long one. Though all good counters seems so cheap. Darn.... I better THINK! Money comes in fast...goes out faster!!

SLEEP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!