What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Money GONE GONE GONE!!

Its simply not my time, not lately. Financially I've been hit hard!! I got some shares and the U.S market hit them down really hard. Lost $3k plus in 5 days. Realized lost. Paper lost not in. Don't want to think about it. US is indeed coming close or even started RECESSION, just that those top leaders simply do not want to admit it! Dow was down below the critical level of 10,000 points last night. Its 9,955.50 points now. Tonight it might see some recovery but it would not be significant certainly. Ahhhhh so much hope dashed!! Not just that I ran 4D again!! And its again 1st PRIZE!! It opened 7751 on Sunday!! Whats my number? Its 0751!! Ouch!!! $20,000 gone just like that! Infact that same day 9514 opened consolation. My car is 9518! Thats $650 gone! The first prize was a real pain yet again!! Arghhhh financially its really weighing me down! Sigh!! 4D Gods? What happened!!? haha.

Mum will be closing her stall early today, she is still injured rather badly from the burnt last week. Sigh...She scalded her right leg, thigh down to feet. Sigh. She rested 3 days but carried on today though the wound is totally still very fresh! Sigh. So heart pain. I hope she will close early always starting from today!! 

I am gonna go play with Zach now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!