What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Some updates!

Zach's running a fever now. It had actually been on going for about 2-3 days. Will be monitoring his temperature closely. Its between the range 37.6- 38.4 degree. But the thing is that he is still as active as ever! :) Thats good to know! Yesterday night Bao gave me a call and told me he had his finger sticked into the fan ! And he cried so badly. Thankfully it was nothing really. Really mischievous !! See if he still dares in future!! hehe. Here's a picture of him wearing the wrong size. hehe. He did it himself!! Naughty! haha
Cute huh? This little boy!! Darn! I wanna bite him so hard!! hehe. Probably later we will be going to Sister's place. Supposed to go for lunch but Sister's little kid is sick (Dex). So we are probably gonna go over, at the same time Zach can play there, Dex  has alot of toys! 

Here's a picture of Tom Cruise Singapore version. Mission Impossible huh! Nice yah? Sexy! Cool! Like his Dad? hehe. 
Mummy and Zach taking a snap! :) Kendice just can face the custamera with flash...Sigh, she would just close her eyes when the flash comes on! :( She was not like that last time!! I really wonder why! So she is always not in the pictures I take! If she's in the picture, her eyes will be CLOSED!! :(
See what I mean! hahaha Anyway this was taken on Zach's Birthday celebration! ;)  hehe... I sure put on alot of weight! Anyway I am hardly in any pictures cause I am always the one behind the clicks. :) 

Not going Sister's house already... Kendice has got tution at 5:00pm. Will be too rush. She is having her final exams next week. Stress man. Really hope she can make it well. Ahhhhh..... Being a parent is definitely not easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!