What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

The Coach Bag... basically is a GONNER

Thought I had save this bag, but now that its dried. The after effect comes in. Haizzz it pains my heart seeing it now. Although the white/silver stains are gone.  The bottom of one side of the bag's color is totally messed up. The original dark brown color is gone. It had faded very badly. its 2 tone brown now. Really heart pain!! Haizzzz. Bao is really sad, but what to do? She destroyed it. $607 gone in a week!! Man thats really pain. Infact I have not even pay my friend yet!! Ahhhh maybe I don't pay? haha ;) 

Just look at the color.... Its totally crapped up now. Not just that the hours of soaking the bag had also caused it to be very stiff, the softness is gone.  It feels so fake holding this bag now. Maybe I will get her another one when I have the chance. 

Dow Jones surged 889 points or 10.88%  last night! Amazing figures! So naturally Singapore market will follow its rally and indeed it had! Opening City Dev was up by $0.40 + to as high as $6.45!! (my buying price was $6.35) Wow..amazing huh? Made money! But guess what? Singapore market did what it was best at ...again! It dropped crazily in the noon. And City Dev was in red by as much as -$0.30!! So pissed!! Sigh. Useless market, Dow super rallied and I still have to lose money!!? No logic!! Panic selling!! Darn!! Sadness!! $%^&@#

Everything is not going well!! Darn!! Today Wednesday!! Maybe I will have 4D luck?? Nahhhh.  Yawns...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Hey Coach has warranty and offer free repairs I think. Only need to pay shipping and don't know what. You can try asking Coach.

    Spend a bit to repair better than let a fine bag go to waste. It's an eyesore.

  2. Steven Ang said...
     

    Really? But my wife checked up with them they said nope and recommended her a shop to have it repaired but no guarantee.

    Thanks Anyway

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    pls how can this even be under warranty? which shop is so stupid to accept things thats caused by the user?!?! and how many will even soak it in water?!?

    I think u can dry going for a color dye @ those pro bag shops but again, leather is already damaged from the water. thats something i think they cannot do. they can remove oil stains etc but i really wonder if they can remove soaking effect. u can try.

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!