What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Finally its Up!



Finally! I set it up! Went Ikea this afternoon finally, always wanted to go shop for table for Kendice's room and a chair for myself. Well it cost me $228 I think? Its great! Oh the table lamp as well! at $15.90 its kinda stylish! Nice? :) Simple set up for Kendice's room, she always wanted me to set up a computer for her to play games online etc. Well she has it now! Though this PC had a really hard time booting up just now, I think its infected badly and has alot of corrupted files within. But its still running, I'll probably do a clean format soon. Oh the sound is bonkers also. I think its the internal sound card, bonkers. Probably I have to go get a simple sound card. Oh well...for now its soundless! But Kendice still love it! I hope she will do well in her exams happening this week. Ahhhhh stressed!! 
Check this screenshot out! IT IS COMING!! The 2008 brand new Macbook Pro!! Its on its way to my house! Expected to reach only by 29th Oct though! Man I am so excited !! I simply hate the wait! But I guess all good things comes only with great patience huh? hehe... But I want it now!! Ok I am so looking to Wednesday! I'll post alot of pictures when its here!! Wooohooo
Anyway, stocks is shit! I got 2 lots of City Dev. And its already down !!  Got it at $6.35 and closed on Friday at $6.10. And the night itself. Dow died again. Monday is a holiday, so gotta wait till Tuesday and see how much I am crapping up again!! Ahhhhh. Crap market ! DIE DIE DIE!! Lately again very bad on luck. Mahjong been losing so many times. Lost on Thursday and Friday. Darn!!! Yawns

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!