What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

MBP Unboxing!

I got it. :) So excited about it. But it was not sent by TNT. I went to pick it up!! I do not want to wait no more. Their services really go below the standard. Agreed on this time but changed last minute! Oh well So when the TNT lady called me, I told her I would pick it up myself and here I am using it now!! Well I am now loading some of my unboxing pictures up!  Really cool! to open an Apple computer itself is such a pleasure!! Amazing packing standard!! Here you can see the box freight over to Singapore. :) Right now I am lying beside Zach with the mbp on my lap updating this. :) He is trying to close his eyes for his afternoon nap :) Here goes the pictures of my un-boxing!

This was the box that was freight from China Apple assembly factory (why China??) Cheaper I guess. Well it was a neat packing. No issue! 

Opened up the brown box, there you see it!!! Behold the new white box!! The previous MBP comes in a black box. I guess Apple wanted to stick to their every trademark white!

There was another plastic sheet for further protection. not bad China! Or rather Apple ! :)

There you have it! The box finally! ;) No more distraction! Its the Apple Macbook Pro!! Woohoo!! Finally! Its time to open the box!!

Cool aint it?? Just look at the way Apple packs this baby!! Neat!! Stylish, the packaging itself would probably adds to it's cost someway or another! I simple love it!! Good job Apple!

There's this black tag on the top. says "Designed by Apple California". Its there for a reason! Pull it up and the MBP pop up for me to retrieve it. Cool Apple!!


Sitting out of the box finally after many days of travelling!! This will be your new home!! Ahhhh lovely!! So sleek!! So one piece!! :)



Opening the lid for the first time!! Glorious shine!! What a glossy screen it is! There are many review on this new glossy screen, its either you love it or you hate it! For me? Of course I love it! If not it would not be sitting here right now.  Cool!


And here the new MBP meets the old iMac!! Both my lovely babies! Well for sure I know for this little period I will probably be giving more time to the MBP then the iMac. Oh well!! For now for now!!

There!! Finally Setting it up and using it to do it virgin post here!! Well for now I will be setting it up, mainly installing the essential programs and probably load some pictures. The main thing now is to get use to it! Should not be any problem since I had already been a 6 month user of Mac. The keyboard is alittle different but I'll manage! I love the backlight that comes on automatically when its dark! Of course the entire one piece aluminum that holds so much power! 

Zach is asleep! :)

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    mac fanboy.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    +1

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Amazing layout there! Always love the apple new note books! Good pictures Thanks!

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    Good photos and nice packaging by Apple :)

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    JEALOUS!!!!

  6. Nasrulhaq Ramli said...
     

    After the 8th pic... it's not really unboxing anymore ya...? aniwae, NICE.

  7. Anonymous said...
     

    How much cheaper did you get from China, what is the proper channel to get macbook from china? Tks

  8. Issey said...
     

    Hey, mind telling how much cheaper did you get it from China? Gonna buy a Mac Pro too. Looking for some bargains ... =) Maybe PM me on the info? Thx..

  9. Unknown said...
     

    Hello Speed Iron hehe...how's things? U Mac fan ah?!

    Hehe

    grunt

  10. sengkangboy said...
     

    i using iMac for a year already . simply love it. Going to get a macbook in september pc show to complement it too! cant wait...

  11. Anonymous said...
     

    Can wait to get my own mac too.
    Right now I have a behemoth PC, churning and using up 700W of power. I think I will be changing to the mac mini soon, the easiest way to get a Mac.

  12. Anonymous said...
     

    I totally understand your joy! I had 12 Macbook Pro Unboxing experiences so far and everytime is a magical and joyful experience!

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!