What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Woke up at 4am

Slept early yesterday. Waking up at 4:00am now. Lately I just don't know why, I am simply so tired. Falling asleep while driving is so common. It could simply be my ageing! I am old!! Focusing seems to be hard these days. Man man man, what's happening!! Maybe its money stress at this age? Gotta provide but can't stretch no more. Ok what am I saying? Things I am not even sure myself. Right... Its the time of the day. Errr time of the wee morning?

Ka-Leng had already gone back to Vietnam. We missed her alot already. I came back home and picked them up and sent them to the airport yesterday due to the IPPT being cancelled thus I could make it back and picked her. Sad to see her leave us. Think its easily another 2 years or more before we get to see her in person again. Sad. Its so weird when you are just getting used to something, and now that its no longer around. You tend to feel funny. In this instance, its Ka-Leng, though a short stay with us from 01st July to 10th July. She sorta became part of us. Bao cried as usual at the airport yesterday after Ka-Leng went inside. :)

Ka-Leng, we miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!