What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

OUCH!! Not again!!!

Sadness!! It had happened once again! Close but so far!! Just 1 digit different! And its bye bye to thousands of dollars!! Arrghhhh. Why does this shit always happen to me? This Alfa number had ran way too many top prize!! Way too many to even count!! Freaking pissed!! Darn!! 9518!!!! WASTED once again!

This money could had come in so handy!! Darn!! Poolz Connect did not help much after all. Sigh. Looks like its gonna be another long term disappointment. The bad gets all the good, the good get all the bad. I am believing this once again. Darn!! Darn!!!

Whole family is outside now, I think at Bugis, not able to join em as I was in No. 5, I miss Zach already. Wonder how is he doing?  If I strike the 3rd prize today, man!! I am gonna get Zach a new pram! Just too bad!! :( 

Not working tomorrow, gonna take my off. Rest home, sleep more and rethink about life! Life Life Life, whats life all about? At the way it is... It seems like we are all working for $$. Of course!! But there should be more to it huh? I wish...

Oh... I shook the President's hand today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!