What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

VICTORY!!


Yeah Yeah! Once again! :) $280 richer! Mahjong what else?  hehe... with the usual players after work. For the start I did well already winning about $200 but gave in during the 2nd round till only a mere profit of $50. It was the 3rd round infact the last game, I had a 5 fold ZI MO! Wooohooo. So its $280 richer! With Ching still owing me $130 from the previous game. Its looking good for a good killing! But all winnings will be channelled to BILLS! Darn! Too expensive to live here in Singapore. Thank goodness that the petrol price dipped for the 3rd time in a row. Think it went down another $0.04 cents today 6pm. :) Some pain lifted off for now. Dow is UP for now as well! Today Singapore market did well! My OLAM up by another $0.06 cents! Thats 6 lots man! Or equal to $360 up today but still along way to break even!

Zach's crying now. So badly! Don't know why! Okay he's drinking his milk now. Lately he simply pee anywhere he fancy!! Darn!! He used to tell us when he wanna pee!! But lately...he BO ZHAP!! Gotta smack his ass!! hehe. He is simply toooo cute to be with! 

We gonna enroll him for day care soon. Wanted the CMPB one. Infact already went check the place out but it kinda a hassle for me to send him there every morning and also for Bao to pick him up daily. So now we are exploring the childcare around the vicinity. Anyway once he is in the childcare, we are gonna miss him so dearly. He just have to start somewhere!

Oh, Bao's Sister and kids and he Mum are planning to visit us in Singapore next week tentatively. But the tickets this time round seems much more expensive! Maybe its due to the time to fly period is short thus the prices are being jacked up tremendously. USD180 per pax! As compared to the last time I bought for Ka-Leng at USD104 I think. Anyway I hope they will be coming regardless the amount! I am sure it would be fun! Hope to see Ka-Leng come again!! We miss her so much! Not sure if her Dad will allow her to come again! We don't mind paying for her airfare. Ultimately its all about FUN as a whole family! Probably later if they come online. We will SKYPE them to find the details. 

For now... I wanna sleep early tonight!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!