What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Hope all will be good


Zach is not crying like just now. Probably the antibiotics are working well? Or the cream is giving the numb feeling to his tongue? Whatever it is. I hope it will last. He is still running a mid high fever, just fed him Bifen. The stronger medication for fever. Sigh I hope all will be fine and help him. It really pains me so much. I really pray that he can sleep through the night without waking up crying in pain. Ahhhh... its worst then anything out there for the parents.  God heal him please?? 

Give me a hug? Thats what he wants? Haha.., actually he wants me to remove that gloves! Bao put it on for him! Notice his saliva, he had been drooling so badly all these while, due to his ulcers. Guess its pain for him to even swallow his own saliva. Poor little boy!! 

Ka-Leng came here this to enjoy a 10 days holiday. But if Zach does not recover fast soon. Guess we will not be able to bring her to many places. But I planned to bring all of them to Malaysia this coming Saturday, following company to durian plantation. Hope that Zach will be fine by then. Sigh. Zach Zach, it just pains me so much to see you in this state!!!

Check this picture.... ;) The ladies are working on a project? Hah..Nah. Anyway Kendice was so happy to see her Mummy and Brother and of course Ka-Leng. She had been really obedient the last week. Keep it up Kendice!

 Haha making a fun face out of Ka-Leng! ;)

Zach, please be fine! God pls watch him!! Thanks??

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!