What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

PWNED my iPhone

Latest firmware 2.0! :) Supposed to be for the 3G iPhones, apparently it had been once again hacked by the pros.  Cool!  but instead of an Apple logo booting the phone up. I have a pineapple now! haha. Can restore it back if I want to.

Yesterday I met my men for dinner, it was sorta a promotion treats a few of us gave to the flight. We had seafood at Punggol. Not bad at all. I'm intending to bring Bao and check it out soon. I am sure she will love the crab. BIG! Anyway we headed off to some Pubs for beer! Its been a long time since I last stepped into pubs! We were like pub hopping. ;) I drank so much. Of course I left my car and headed back in a Taxi at about 5:30am!! Picked the car up only the next day. It was definitely a good feeling as in getting so high. Its been way way long since I had that feeling. Good! All troubles went away for that moment! Bad way huh?  ;)

Today, noon, I brought the kids to West Coast Playground. Kendice and Zach definitely enjoyed themselves lots! Will plan for the next one! Maybe I'll be bringing them to the Jurong Birdpark soon. Zach would be thrill to see BIRDS :)  


Not been taking new pictures lately, I will start snapping once again soon! But I managed to take 3 shots with my iPhone. Check his hairdo! Bao styled it! Wolverine??

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!