What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

I fell in love today

I saw her while I was driving, she look so elegant from a distance away, and when I went closer... I was like, I need to have her! But just the brand she wears, I know I can never afford to have her. It would be a far fetch desire. Unless....I don't know. I got to know more of her when I check her out on the internet. She is very much famous. I got to know her details from the internet and the price to own her! 


Thats her. The BMW 1 series.  There are a few models, but the one I am so interested is the 5 door hatch. The details from SG CarMart.


Current price$116,800

Instalment $1,126/mth
Depreciation $10,060 /year
COE quota premium$15,501
Road tax$1,206
OMV$32,400
Total basic cost $89,600
Premium 30%
Previous recorded price$116,800
Highest recorded price$116,800 (past 6 mths)
Lowest recorded price$116,800 (past 6 mths)


How can I ever afford it now that I have my Alfa 147. Its impossible in the long run. Totally impressed with the look and all. The price actually do not really seems that expensive for a BMW. My Alfa is listed as $108,000 on the SG CarMart price list. If I had know about this car. I will certainly wanna get it then. For now, I can only dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!