What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Back Early...

Friday, a day I am always looking forward to! Its 5:37pm! And I am already  back home! Its weekends!! Away from Office, away from work! Thats perfect! Don't ya think? Hey hey! Bao and Zach just got back home! Smile... Miss him so much! 

Got him a ABC book. (Free) and there it is. He is looking at it! Picture taken directly from iMac. He just got a scolding from me, he was trying to tear the book! Darn! Naughty, really naughty but I like it! ;) hehe fun!! 

On my Stocks
BAD BAD BAD. What more can I say... not made for it! But I am in it so I am part of it and contributing on the RED side! Dow was up 206 points last night but Singapore see a major sell off. The counter I am holding 6 lots of Olam suffered once again. I need it to be $2.32 to break even and its $2.09 now. Looks like a long long climb given the poor sentiments in Singapore. Sigh. That ALOT of paper money lost for now!! Bam!! 

Yesterday I had mahjong with the regular guys again, it was good initially but end of it, I was the major loser!! Give it up $170 in the RED! Well I still have some credit with Ching, instead of paying me $290, he only needs to transfer to me $130. Sigh. Money is simply slipping away from me once again!! Arghhhh!!

I NEED to get fit once again, this morning I took a very last minute IPPT and did not make it! Stomach was full of eggs and hotdogs!! No way to run with this stomach but I had to at least attempt! Okay,  I will make it on Tuesday!! Super unfit now!! Gaining more weight as each day passes. hehehe

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Yeah good luck to you and continue losing ya... Hahahahahaha... Looking towards the day you are bankrupt... :)

    ippt...? Go downgrade so that u need not have to take anymore... Its hard for you to become fit once again, you are too fat and old... By right you should have ord long time ago to avoid such stupid thing... Good luck to you cpt ang (soon to be)...

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!