What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

When will I get some additional money??

My car got brushed on the rear right. So the sign might be telling me go buy some 4D!! The 4D gods are visiting me again! Darn... What a bad sign! haha. I bought quite an amount on my car number infact! And the draw was yesterday (today also) well guess what? Consolation opened 9918!! Now is 9518!! So close again! By 1 digit! It could had been $2000 richer for me and just right for the entire re-sprayed!! sigh! I bought 0751 also and it opened 1570!! Sigh! How sad can one be when your numbers keep on jumping or missing a digit! Darn!! Things could had been so different if I strike!! Ouch!! Nevermind...Today another draw!! Money luck not on me... Played mahjong on Friday and was up $300+ but ended losing $10!! And yesterday went for Yeo Leck Wei's house warming and played mahjong also and lost about $70! Simply no luck!! I had a dream last night, I dreamt that my friend also name Steven, struck TOTO group 1!! He bought 2 shares! Weird. And each winning share was $500,000!! He became and instant millionaire!! I am mad about money!! hahah Oh well... But I am happy!! Cause I have Zach!! Woohoo!! Seeing him makes me smile broadly! haha. He is outside the house now with Bao, she is planting. And Zach is running along the corridor! 

Here's a picture I just taken with Zach's hair all gel up! And of course he is giving me that smile pose. haha.. So funny!!

Maybe later I will be joining Quanwei and guys for some street soccer. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    May u continue to lose all your money until you are bankrupt one day... CHEERS FOR THAT!! HAHAHAHA...

  2. Steven Ang said...
     

    Shawn! :)

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!