What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Got Royce for Zach but he did not want it


He love it alot, always asking for more. So I bought 2 boxes just now at Takashimaya. Gave him some and he took it..and cried. He was in pain. After which he did not want it no more. 

(picture not from me)

Sigh. He's feeling too much pain to enjoy any food! Only water works for him now. Poor little Zach. On the brighter side, he seems alot more happier today. Active too. Some consolation after all. This coming Saturday had planned to bring all of them to Malaysia for company trip. Paid $180 already, but looking at Zach now. I am unsure if he can or we should make this trip. I shall monitor for now. 

Today I sold my SPC at a lost of $96! Bought it at $6.86 sold it at $6.87! Lost the admin! After I sold it. Guess what? Yep! It happened again! It hit all the way up to $6.98!! Some arse luck once again! The OLAM I bought at $2.44 now stand at $2.29! Darn!! Seems all so bad on Stocks again! Dow is currently up at +93. Lets hope the last day of the week will see some growth.

Here's a picture just taken right infront of iSight. Seems like Yakult is something he will really enjoy at this painful period. He is always asking for more :)

Zach is crying... Sigh. He is in pain again. Sad man. 

Kristine bought the Little Mermaid bed sheet for Kendice today. She is totally going crazy! She is simply crazy over Ariel. She is so happy.  Kendice really one kind! When Bao is not around she was so obedient and so matured in thinking, doing alot of things herself without me asking her to. But when Bao is back, she goes back to her old self. Sigh. With Bao around I guess she simply has the BO CHAP attitude! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!