What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Back Home once again

Another long day yesterday back at work, duty of course. But time really passes fast, its over and I am back home. Tomorrow night I will be going Istana to meet His Excellency. Some experience indeed. Lets see how tomorrow! I am face with some issue at work now... and its a really tough call I have to make. Hate this kinda situation but...What can I do? Sigh. Sometimes the things that we have to decide will cost some to dislike you or even hate you to the core. Guess after I make these decisions, things will not be nice. 

Ahhhhh, now that I am home! Lets enjoy the company of my computer! Since Kendice and Zach are still soundly asleep as shown in this picture below! 

I photoshopped the picture quite abit to give it the dreamy feeling though. Its been a long long time since I really work on PS. Probably already lost all touches. Thats why the product of this! ;) Just look at how Sister is holding his little brother's hands in a deep sleep. So cool aye? I miss both of them so much when I could not go home. Thankfully with the 3G video call, I am able to see em! But they couldn't see me. (E51 non-camera). 

Bao had went to help Mum at the stall, so I will be home looking after Baby Zach. Not gonna be easy! He will definitely call for Mummy once he wakes up! Thats my nightmare! Just cannot pacify him this easily! Only Mummy can do it. Failure on my part , Daddy! hahaha.

Think I will go catch some sleep before he wakes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!