What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Zach having fever! Brought him to KK

Last night Zach was running a high fever, and I had to bring him to KK hospital at about 4:30am! :( Poor boy was running a high temperature as high as 40.1 degrees! So poor thing! Now his temperature had already gone down. But it comes and goes. I bought a ear scan thermometer from KK last night thus now I can check his temperature much easily and accurate. Anyway I did not go to work due to his fever, stayed home and accompany him. Anyway took the time to check out the SAF Childcare center at CMPB today with Bao, Kendice and Zach. Most probably I will put him to that childcare starting the 1st July. At least he can start some formal education there and have fun with his age group children. At the same time he will be look after when Bao is helping Mum at her stall. :) I will have to put him there every morning say about 7:30am before I head off to work! Before that gotta drop Kendice at her school, ahhhh seems like I have to wake up much earlier!! Oh well... What to do! :)
This is another picture taken at Ding Ping's wedding. Handsome Zach! :) Ahhhh I love him so much!! But he is so playful! So mischievous !! I wonder how will the childcare teachers cope with him in future! Oh well I am sure they have their ways! :) 

So its back to work tomorrow! Back to reality once again! Ahhh hate it! Too bad I just have to face it! For the MONEY!! Darn! When will I ever strike it rich! At this rate, no way! Not when Singapore Market is tumbling everyday!! Today suffered loses again on SIA! :( -$0.28!! Down from the buying price by $0.30 already! Sadness! China Oil is barely up now! Should had let go when I could had make a cool profit of near $500! Darn! Anyway US market is closed for today, thus tomorrow its all up to STI to prove a point! Darn! They'll just mirror Hang Seng! Ahhh forget it! 

Yawns... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!